Horror Galore

Upcoming horror movies, be they remakes, sequels, prequels, or even "original".

Monday, January 3, 2011

Piranha (2010) coming to DVD January 11th!


That's right Piranha 3D comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray on the 11th of this month. If you've seen it then you'd probably remember it as the campy, bloody massacre of a film that hit theatres last August, oh and showed its teeth in 3D! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I heard the 3D sucked so I went and saw it in 2D, also cause I'm cheap like that! Although in the beginning when I saw the first teaser for the film, I laughed. I thought it looked stupid and the trailer didn't really do it all that much justice. However, upon hearing that Richard Dreyfuss and Christopher Lloyd were in it, I changed my mind.(Not to mention I curious when I heard about the ten minute massacre scene too)

So then after seeing it, I thought it was awesome......yes there was nudity and boobs but not as much as people complained about. Just enough to give any B-movie fan their helping of T&A. There was also a famous nude ballet underwater scenario that lasts for about three mins tops. Yeah, it's just silly to watch, and you wonder when the piranha are gonna show up. Good movie, bad marketing, that's Piranha 3D in a nutshell. Also just recently I pre-ordered the movie on Amazon and got it for 16 bucks. Yeah, when the original listing price was around $24, so if you're a fan of this movie and want to get a nice deal, go to Amazon, but hurry the offer isn't going to last forever!.

No comments:

Post a Comment